Monday, Oct. 31 - Sunday, Nov. 6
Cobra Bytes is your source for all the latest information about what is happening with the Coker Cobras during the upcoming week.
Follow the Cobras Online
Find out all the latest news, scores and information from the Coker Cobras by signing up for email and text message alerts. To sign-up click here.
Watch Games Live Online
Fans, be sure tune into the Coker Cobras channel on the America One network to see all of the Cobras home games broadcast live online. Games can be found by following this link: Live Games.
- This week's games:
- Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. (H)- 1st Rd. Conf. Carolinas Tournament- #8 seed Queens
- Friday at 7:00 p.m. – TBA
- Sunday at 1:00 p.m.- TBA
- Last week's results:
- Belmont Abbey – 1-0 (W)
- St. Andrews – 3-0 (W)
- The nationally ranked No. 10 Cobra men’s team earned their first ever Conference Carolinas Regular Season Championship last week with a 3-0 win over St. Andrews. The Cobras are the #1 seed heading into this week’s Conference Carolinas Tournament. They will have the #8 seed Queens University of Charlotte in their first round game at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 1 at home.
- This week's matches:
- Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. (A) – Barton
- Friday at 4:00 p.m. (H) – Pfeiffer
- Saturday at 2:00 p.m. (H) – Queens
- Last week’s results:
- Francis Marion – 3-0 (L)
- Lees-McRae – 3-1 (L)
- Belmont Abbey – 3-0 (L)
- After a tough week, the Cobra volleyball team is looking to bounce back with their final three regular season matches of the season. All three matches are against conference opponents and they are very important to Coker’s postseason future. Currently, the Cobras are in fourth place in the East Division. Only the top three teams from the East advance to the post season.
- This week’s meet:
- Saturday (A)- NCAA Southeast Region Meet- Charlotte, N.C.
- This week the Cobra cross country teams will return to McAlpine Park in Charlotte for the NCAA Southeast Region Meet. Coker ran their most recent meet, the conference championship, at McAlpine Park and every runner had personal best times.
- This week’s games:
- Sunday at 2:00 p.m. (A)- University of Kentucky (Exhibition)
- The Coker women’s basketball team will take to the road for their first action of the season this week when they head to Lexington, Kentucky to take on the University of Kentucky Wildcats. This will be a homecoming for Head Coach Jenny Finora, a Wildcat guard from 2003-07.
- This week’s games:
- Saturday at 7:00 p.m. (H)- Team Life Sports (Exhibition)
- The Coker men’s basketball team will also begin play this week with an exhibition game against Team Life Sports at home on Saturday night.