Coker Athletics Ticket and Fan Information
Live Scoreboard- Follow all the Cobra action.
Admission is charged for all men's & women's sporting events except golf, tennis and cross country. Rates are:
- Coker Students, Faculty, and Staff: FREE
- Visiting College Students: $3 with ID
- Children 12 and Under: $3
- Adults 13 and Older: $5
- DeLoach Center Reserved Seats: $15
- Coker College reserves the right to deny admission to anyone at anytime.
- Alcohol will not be permitted at any Coker College athletic event. This includes parking areas.
- Spectators are required to remain in the seated areas at all times. At no time are fans allowed on the playing surface or on the designated bench areas.
- The use of foul or abusive language will not be tolerated and is grounds for removal from the site of competition.
- No money will be refunded or tickets exchanged due to cancellation or postponement of events.
- Video and pictures may be taken from the seated areas only. Coker College reserves the right to confiscate any video/film if this rule is being violated.
- Leashed pets are permitted at outdoor sports. Pets must be well mannered and must be attended by owners at all times.
- All Coker athletic facilities are tobacco free. No smoking or smokeless tobacco is allowed.
Physical Adresses to Faclities for GPS - (Hartsville, SC 29550)
- Harris E. & Louise H. DeLoach Center (basketball/volleyball/athletic offices): 451 East Carolina Ave.
- Tom J. New Baseball Field: 207 South Second Street
- Coker Soccer Field: 215 South Second Street
- Coker Tennis Courts: 215 South Second Street
- Saleeby-Stokes Softball Field: 217 South Second Street
- Byerly Park (lacrosse field): 700 Russell Road